terça-feira, 12 de julho de 2016

Tommy February6 & Tommy Heavenly6 - Halloween Addiction

HALLOWEEN ADDICTION [2012.10.17] (Album)

Tracklist:
1. NEVER ENDING PARTY NIGHT – Opening
2. NEVER ENDING PARTY NIGHT – Carnival
3. NEVER ENDING PARTY NIGHT – heavenly6 is coming!
4. NEVER ENDING PARTY NIGHT – Toss the Summoner’s Coin
5. NEVER ENDING PARTY NIGHT – Why Don’t You Come With Me?
6. NEVER ENDING PARTY NIGHT – Story of the Shadow Light Princess Twins
7. NEVER ENDING PARTY NIGHT – NEVER ENDING PARTY NIGHT
8. Lollipop Candy BAD girl – Intro
9. Lollipop Candy BAD girl – The Pumpkin’s Forest
10. Lollipop Candy BAD girl – It’s a Magical Party ~ Mysterious Cake
11. Lollipop Candy BAD girl – Lollipop Candy BAD girl 1/2
12. Lollipop Candy BAD girl – Music Box Sweet Dream A
13. Lollipop Candy BAD girl – It’s A Magical Party ~ My Dream Will Come True
14. Lollipop Candy BAD girl – Lollipop Candy BAD girl 2/2
15. Lollipop Candy BAD girl – Music Box Sweet Dream B
16. I’M YOUR DEVIL -Halloween Remix- – Who Am I…? A
17. I’M YOUR DEVIL -Halloween Remix- – Royal Darkness Tea Party
18. I’M YOUR DEVIL -Halloween Remix- – Music Box I’M YOUR DEVIL
19. I’M YOUR DEVIL -Halloween Remix- – I’M YOUR DEVIL
20. I’M YOUR DEVIL -Halloween Remix- – Be Ready For The Nightmare

21. I’M YOUR DEVIL -Halloween Remix- – Who Am I…? B

Download [4S] [MG]

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management